Pageviews last month

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yo-Yo Bows!


I saw these at a fair going for $4.00 whoppin dollars a piece!!! I LOVE to support the locals, but when I see something I can do myself and WANT to, I decide the latter. These are so easy. I don't have a photo of the process, but easy to explain. First you cut a circle at least as large as a softball and a second circle with a different material a slight bit smaller. Then you take a need and thread and sew in and out around the outside of the circle. When done, pull it tight and create a knot to stop it from coming undone. flatten your yo yo so the center is in the center (obviously). After you have done two yo yo. Use your hot glue gun to glue them together along with a button or rinestone on top. Last glue the Alligator clip (which can be purchased at Sally's a box of 50 for around $4.00. And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment